sweet but psycho
This variant is currently sold out.
- 100% Real Indian Remy Hair
- A set consists of 1 lane
- Available in 120 g distributed on 27.5 cm silicone-based web with 5 sewn-on clips to ensure that the hair sits where it should.
- 45 cm long
- Two detachable and adjustable nylon thread (Halo) included
Here's how you do it:
- Divide your hair into horizontal sections with a comb and set up the top third of your hair with a clip
- At each end of the thread sits a small, flat hook that you insert and secure in the loops along the silicone-based web.
- Put on Halo Wire Extensions so that your extensions run along behind the back of your head and neck.
- For extra security, attach the clips to your hair by bending them until you hear a click. Remember to toupee the hair at the scalp at the parting.
- Release the hair and let it fall down over the strand. Haircut across the course.
Beautiful and Full Ponytail
Halo Hair Extension can also be used to get a nice full ponytail - and it only takes a few minutes to set the hairstyle, which in English is called a "ponytail wrap".
- Divide your hair into two sections, and make a ponytail of the back section.
- Attach the first clip on the web to the elastic, fold your extension around until you reach the last clip, and also attach it to the elastic.
- Use the loose section of hair to cover the clips. Here you can either pull the loose section over the ponytail, and use one more elastic - or spin it around the clips, and staple with hairpins.
When using straighteners and curling irons, remember to use a heat-protective spray - both on your own hair and your Seamless Hair Extension.